About the Tyler Scholarship Fund
The Tyler Brown Scholarship was established in 2016 to honor the legacy of Tyler Brown ’16 who was killed in a car accident during his senior year. Now one of the school's fastest growing endowed scholarships, Tyler’s scholarship is part of the Salesianum School Endowment Trust, helping to fund financial aid for deserving students who share Tyler's zest for life and his embodiment of the Salesian Spirit.
Salesianum School's endowment contains 109 different named, endowed scholarships, as well as the school's general scholarship fund. The sole purpose the endowment and its component scholarships - including Tyler's - is to realize Salesianum's mission to make admission affordable for all who wish to become Salesian Gentleman.
To make a donation to the Tyler Brown Memorial Scholarship Fund:
- Click the "Make a Donation Button" to go to the Salesianum site.
- On the donation page, enter your amount.
- For the option "I would like my gift to provide funding for:" select "Other - Indicate choice in the comments"
- In the comments area, enter "Please direct my donation to the Tyler Brown Memorial Scholarship Fund."
- Complete the billing and payment information.